I’m thinking about “blogging” my couple’s marriage devotional, “The Marriage Improvement Project” for anyone who would commit to doing it for the sake of their own marriage. If you don’t know about the MIP, it’s a couple’s devotional study I’ve put together that has helped many couples I’ve counseled. It’s designed for both spouses to go through together, with some discussion built in.
The way I’d go about it is that I’d post one day’s devotional at a time, at an interval of every other day.
AND I’D BE DOING THIS TOTALLY FREE!
- Saturday: I “blog” the “How To Use This Book” chapter
- Monday: I “blog” the day 1 study
- Wednesday: I “blog” the day 2 study
- Friday: I “blog” the day 3 study
- Sunday: I “blog” the day 4 study
- Tuesday: etc. – you get the idea… until Day 40 is done.
I’m curious what you think…
Would you do the work of improving YOUR marriage if I posted it? Talk to your spouse and let me know through the comments below! If you don’t see it posted at a later date… nobody was interested.