Blog Casserole!The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- HERE is an interesting chart of the depths of various bodies of water – it made me mindful of the creativity and power of our God – whether through creation or the unleashing of the Genesis flood.
- Over the past 5 months I learned a ton of helpful facts about nutrition, which has helped in the ongoing process of rethinking the stewardship of my body. Given those ideas, I have been learning to RETHINK MY DRINK.
- I’ve often mentioned Corrie Ten Boom in my sermons. If you’d like to hear more of her story, HERE is a great link to a “virtul tour” of the Corrie Ten Boom museum. Follow the numbers on the map…
- THIS is just plain funny… imagine seeing this when you are trying to find the escalator…
- Nowadays every kid gets a medal just for being on the team, everyone is a winner, nobody’s a loser – you know, the “make everyone feel good about themselves” approach… The problem? LIFE SIMPLY ISN’T THAT WAY! HERE‘s an excellent post on the “fairness” doctrine of our day…
- 10 ways for moms to respect their sons – a great, short article HERE.
- I’ve never heard of this before… and I’m still thinking about it… Evaluations of “Large & public” ministries… – HERE – You might be surprised some of the ministries that are of “concern.”
- HERE‘s some of the “real scoop” on BUBBA WATSON, the new golf sensation.