Blog Casserole!The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- I love this post… Did I say, I LOVE THIS POST? It’s a great, thought-provoking, heart-of-gospel-parenting type of article – 10 ways for moms to respect their daughters – HERE
- HERE is an interesting article about the passing of Chuck Colson, watergate figure and founder of Prison Fellowship.
- I’ve often said that motherhood is one of the most important jobs in the world. I still (and will probably always) believe that. HERE is a great post about “The Everyday Question of Motherhood.” BTW, I have to say that my wife does this very well…
- R.C. Sproul gives 3 ways to encourage your Pastor… HERE
- Church discipline is a scary, difficult, awkward, unnerving thing. But necessary all the same. HERE is an article that describes the right approach.
- I’m not getting into political commentary this year (or maybe ever again). But I am going to use a political conversation to make a theological point… here it is: I’m very saddened at the lack of biblical theology in Joel Osteen’s public comments. See what I mean HERE.
What did YOU see this week that was interesting?
Books from the PF Journal..