The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- New geoological studies show that Jesus may have been crucified on Friday, April 3, in the year 33 – check out the article HERE.
- Al Mohler writes about pornography and marriage – HERE
- The “addictions” of our culture continue to grow… especially in young men. Here’s a great article entitled “Fake love, fake war: Why so many men are addicted to internet porn and video games” – HERE
- HERE are 10 tips on going to church with your family….
- Are you able to identify the messages within the movies you watch? – HERE is a post to help you do just that.
- THIS is a very disturbing video. It shows an “undercover” filming… the “actor” was posing the question to a Planned Parenthood representative as to whether or not she could terminate her pregnancy if it was a girl. In this case, the representative not only said “Yes,” but told her how to go about doing so, step by step.