Blog Casserole!The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- I came across in interesting view of how conflict happens in the church. It’s short and worth the read. HERE – My thoughts: If each of us believers can commit to the biblical pattern outlined in Matthew 18 and first, instead of step 2 GO to the one who has offended us… this ugly cycle doesn’t have to even begin. We are supposed to obey Christ – aren’t we?
- I believe THIS is something we need to be aware of when choosing books to read/study – it’s the dirty little secret of publishing. Here’s a quote from the article, “But here’s a dirty little secret of publishing. When you look at the back cover of a book and see a list of commendations, it is possible—likely even—that the majority of those people have not read the book or have not read it carefully.“
- “Just a sinner saved by grace.” Oh really? – HERE
- Hmmmm…. it seems that some evolutionists are in hot water over their facts. Read all about it – HERE.
- What every husband should know about stay-at-home moms – HERE
- Have you ever thought about grief as a way to introduce people to Christ? Read about the idea HERE.