The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- 11 truths John Piper learned from his father – HERE
- HERE is a new documentary about how our lives can become enslaved to technology – and how the gospel relates. Looks to be pretty interesting.
- Near death experiences. It’s clear that SOMETHING is happening, but are the stories we hear an accurate picture of what awaits us in the hereafter? HERE is an article that takes on the subject. And in case you want to know, I pretty much agree with the author.
- The issue of homosexuality and same-sex unions rages on. And Christians can easily fall into a dangerous place of making naive assumptions about those struggling with same-sex attraction. HERE is a short, helpful article from John Piper on the subject.
- Most of us have heard the story behind the Hollywood movie, “End of the Spear.” It’s based on the true account of the martyred missionaries to Ecuador in 1969. One of those martyr’s sons, Steve Saint has been continuing his father’s work in various ways. Recently he had a life-threatening accident. See his video comments from his hospital bed. – HERE