The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Let’s start off with some RAP… shall we? HERE is a great, doctrinal, free track from rapper Timothy Brindle (a white guy who can actually rap)! It’s called “The All-Sufficiency of Christ.” AMEN!
- I LOVE seeing our LORD’s creativity in the wide variety of things He’s created. From the galaxy to THIS… a host of organisms that live… in and on your body! As the author says, “this could be considered disgusting, but I agree with the researcher who finds it awe-inspiring. So even individual human beings are actually a community of separate creatures. Reminds me of the co-inherence of the Trinity.” Amen.
- There’s a new President in the Southern Baptist Convention. His name is Fred Luter, and he’s the first black President of that denomination. Historic. Wonderful. Read a good interview about him HERE.
- I honestly don’t know how many Christian women I’ve counseled over the years who are married to non-Christian men. HERE is an article that I think might prove helpful.
- Below is a video by Dr. Rod Rosenblat… a presentation entitled “The Gospel for Those Broken by the Church.” Pretty relevant topic, and well-treated.