The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- J.I. Packer has long been the head-and-shoulders-above theologian of the past 100 years (my opinion). We are so blessed that he is still with us and still articulately writing. I really enjoyed this video of him sharing how prayer is used to help us in our task to mortify sin.
- Sex in the Christian marriage – and how much information should be shared with others. May sound like an odd question… but if you read the article you’ll understand…
- I enjoyed this playful treatment of “Complementarianism for Dummies“
- FACT CHECKER: Did St. Francis really say, “Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words.”
- The video below is “How to write a country song” – this is really funny!