The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Yet another article on Tim Tebow… they’re still trying to figure him out.
- Is it true that Jesus never addressed “same sex marriage?” – Read this article to get a pretty good perspective on it.
- Mormanism is not Christian… no matter what the tie-clad young man at your door says. This video is obviously biased – but the facts behind the bias are true.
- In light of the amazing sales of the controversial “50 Shades of Grey” book – there’s a lot of talk about porn/smut/erotica as it relates to women (the primary audience of the book). Here is a great interview with a solid Pastor and author about the subject.
- John Piper continues to amaze me with his ability to crank out high quality and high-truth books. Here are two FREE e-book biographies for you from Pastor/Dr. John Piper – Adoniram Judson, and John G. Paton – both missionary men with AMAZING stories!
- The following video is simply great.