The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Is the gay marriage debate really about civil rights? It may sound that way, but it’s not.
- I just read a great post by my friend Loren Penilis at Life of a Steward. It’s entitled “Maybe your Boss isn’t the enemy.” Here’s a quote from the post – “People are interested in their little corner of the world, not in messing with yours. Like my parents would say: they don’t wake up thinking of ways they could mess up your life.”
- The conversation Christians often engage in about MODESTY can easily turn toward legalism (or feelings of it, anyway). Here is a great little book (less than 100 pages) that addresses the subject clearly from what the Bible says.
- I’m a Pastor. So at the risk of seeming self-serving, I’m going to post this one anyway. The duties of church members to Pastors.
- I’ve recently become familiar with a modern-day Christian businessman Joel Manby. He’s got a lot of good stuff to say about leadership – here’s the latest – Kindness, Encouragement, and Enthusiasm start at the top.