The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
The same-sex marriage debate is not only an American thing. Look here to see what the Australian parliament recently voted on the issue (it may surprise you).
- Ten myths about pre-marital sex. Need I say more?
- Facts are facts. They can be spun (and often are) and they can be manipulated (and often are). But the fact remains that the facts remain. All that to say this: The facts about life-expectancy for those engaged in a homosexual lifestyle are clear. Practicing homosexuals can statistically expect to live anywhere from 14 to 20 years less than the general population. Think about it.
- Current stats on texting and driving. I would assume this is the same for those shuffling through their music on their cell phone or Ipod while driving (me… and I’m stopping.)
- I found this article on a new edition of some of Dr. James Dobson’s work that is coming out soon. A good read.
- Take a minute or two to watch this video of a volcano… amazing, and incredible demonstration of the kind of power our GOD holds in check by the power of His own will!