The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Hey, all you ministry leaders who spend tons of energy putting together a wham-bang event and then only have a handful of people show up… how do you feel when that happens? Here’s is an article on how to think about it when only a few people show up. I found it very helpful – thanks Lisa!
- Proof that God has a sense of humor – one of the latest best-selling books about someone who claims to have died, gone to heaven, and came back again, is written by a guy whose last name is “Malarkey.” I DON’T CARE WHO YOU ARE, THAT’S FUNNY RIGHT THERE! What should you, a passionate follower of Jesus, think about these “other-worldly experiences” others claim to have had? I agree with this post entirely.
- A great post about the importance of scripture for children.
- Amazing pictures from National Geographic’s Photo contest. Lost of reminders for worship in here…
- 7 Reasons why nobody really likes cats. – Funny. Just funny.