The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- The war on men – really? Yep.
- Amarillo, TX recently voted to ban all cell phone use while driving. O.K. But they haven’t seen the worst of it. THIS is distracted driving.
- It’s hard to be compassionate. Let’s face it. Sometimes it’s because we don’t understand the other person’s situation. I’m as guilty as anyone else. This video shows what it’s like for a person with Autism or Asperger’s… the article accompanying it is powerful too.
- Grace has long been a buzz-word. Everybody wants it. But how many are willing to give it? And how many destroy it without even realizing it? Here’s a great post about things that destroy grace in the modern church.
- You may not believe it… but the toilet seat is NOT the dirtiest place in your home. Honest. What is? You’ll have to read the post to find out.