The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Here are a few free Facebook cover photos you might want to try out.
- Charles Haddon Spurgeon is a well known Christian hero for many reasons. One of those is the incredible personal trials he endured while still remaining faithful to the LORD. Here is an article covering his attitude about his trials. Very helpful for us “softies” nowadays… if we will heed his example.
- The top 10 tech predictions for 2013. I found this quite interesting.
- R.C Sproul, Jr. is doing a great job lately of thinking through economics from a Christian perspective. He’s written lately on the most important economic lessons the Unites States needs to learn. I can’t agree with him more…
- Finally… since we’re talking about the Unites States. Here is a very sobering illustration of the true amount of the American debt. Deplorable… yet, very human. God help us…