The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Do you encounter the living Christ in your daily devotions? You can. Listen to John Piper teach about how, right here.
- The deaths in the school shootings are horrible and tragic. But there are other, similar deaths happening every day, all round us – that the news hardly ever talks about.
- Do women struggle with porn and masturbation? (Did he just say, “masturbation?” I thought this was a Christian blog…) Here’s an article that says some do.
- In China, it is said that Christianity is legal. But much like in the history of various European countries, it’s only legal if it’s the State-run church. Here is a heart-wrenching article about how the government of China is systematically trying to eradicate the thriving house churches that exist in the country.
- Don’t watch the video below unless you really want to be challenged by how your love for your spouse should/can reflect the love of God for His people. POWERFUL.