The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- When receiving criticism, you can really only respond in one of two ways: openness, or defensiveness. Here’s an article that makes you think about that issue…
- How is it just for God to send people to an infinite hell? R.C. Sproul, Jr. takes a stab at the question
- Here is a wonderful example of a Sr. Saint who is someone to look up to.
- Godly Manhood is a big deal… especially in a culture that says so many untrue things about manhood. Here are 3 great points about manhood that we would do well to consider more often.
- The world recently reached 7 BILLION people in population… 7 BILLION. Each and every one of them is created in the image of God, and dearly loved by Him. How does this one to one representation strike you?