I’ve been working on a family economics related website lately, which is…
- A community
- for believers in Christ
- a brainstorming environment
- an experience sharing experience
- a resource for small or home based business
- family oriented
- aimed at being Acts 2 and Acts 4 in a business sense
- an opportunity to develop relationships and possible partnerships
- exploring how families can work together to produce multiple streams of income
If you’d like to check it out, there’s an introductory video explaining exactly what family economics is… how it works… why it’s important… and what you can do to become a part of this growing, but age-old movement.
Personally, it seems like a no-brainer to me. The entire family working together toward greater ends than any one of them might have… and all for the good of them all.
Check it out at www.cfemastermind.com (Christian Family Economy Mastermind).