The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- This is some amazing photography of the still-erupting volcano in the Kamchatka area of east Russia. Praise our LORD for His wondrous works!
- Compelling words from my missionary-friend Jesse Rich, about a place to call home.
- I’ve recently begun investigating the concept of family economics, and invite you to enjoy me as I (we) explore the topic and refine our practices.
- Have you ever had trouble determining when harsh words are actually kind words?
- And finally, a great video synced with audio from a John Piper sermon collage. Enjoy worshipping!