The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- You’ve probably read tons of articles like this one outlining online risks for our kids. So have I. But here’s another one that drives home the seriousness of the issue.
- The trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell says as much about the state of our society as it does about the state of his ethics.
- When I was first getting into Christian music, Keith Green was a person who resonated with me. Now, Matt Papa fills that void. So, I’m not surprised to find this interview with Matt Papa about the legacy of Keith Green.
- Love letter to a lesbian (yes, I wrote that on a “Christian” blog… and I’m reposting it too!).
- The audio at this link is well worth the listen… it’s about “Religious Liberty in American Public Life.“