- How large of a group is too big to foster genuine community?
- When the church gets too big, what happens then? Split the group? Just let it grow?
- What about the kids? If they are allowed to be a part of the group every meeting then some adults may not share freely. If they are not allowed to be in the group then they may not be included in the life of the church.
- How much structure/order is beneficial? How much is too much?
- Where does prayerful planning come in? Where should the Spirit be the only direction?
- Are sermons forever gone for the sake of participation/discussion? Or is there a place for a “normal” type of teaching/sermon?
- At what point do our efforts at being less traditional become traditional (because it’s what we traditionally do after a while)?
- What role DO the leaders play?
- How does the group remain grounded in the truth (translation: none of us wants to become a cultic type group of wierdos)?
I’d love to hear your suggestions and ideas…