The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Somebody has way too much time on their hands. I’m just saying…
- Here are some amazing landscapes caught with some amazing digital photography. Notice the Creator’s creativity in color, shape, shadow, and light… and worship!
- How can you rest fully in God when you face the most extreme, unthinkable horrors? As you might guess, John Piper has some thoughts on the subject.
- There is a much-neglected doctrine referred to often as “the sufficiency of scripture.” It’s not about whether scripture is true or reliable… it’s about whether scripture is ENOUGH. Here’s a quick overview of the doctrine and why it matters.
- Now this is love. It’s gotta be. Or maybe a little insanity… but I don’t know these people so I shouldn’t say that.
- I read this quote last week and as a retired preacher (who’s had time to reflect) I can endorse it whole heartedly – “Every preacher should enter the pulpit with his resignation letter in his pocket.”