The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Have you ever been confused about what “the sovereignty of God” actually means? Does it mean He causes all things (good and bad)? Does it mean He “allows” all things (good and bad). Here are 3 mistakes one author believes are common in talking about the sovereignty of God.
- 14 free ebooks from Desiring God. If God used John Piper to write it, it’s worth reading.
- In the many years of counseling I’ve done as a Pastor I’ve continually struggled to adequately understand addiction. In most recent years I’ve come to the conclusion of this author… addiction is worship gone wrong.
- This is a fairly lengthy synopsis of a book I read a few years back, “How to Read a Book” by Mortimer Adler. My original reading of the book was very helpful to my study life… and this refresher (think of it like cliff notes) has done a good deal to help me rebuild some neglected reading skills.
- Here is an absolutely free E-book from Covenant Eyes addressing the topic of breaking free from sexual addictions.