The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Many Christians are sacred to death of Islam (funny how that works when OUR God is the sovereign over all). Here are 10 things you need to know about Islam.
- Speaking of other faiths, did you know that Christianity is the ONLY one based on true historical events? Don’t misunderstand, there are historical figures who are part of the other faith’s found (such as Mohammed) but everything the faith teaches is based on an INDIVIDUAL REVELATION to that person, not historical facts. Read the difference here.
- “I just don’t feel like it today.” How many times have you said that or something similar? How and why has that sentiment become such a powerful thing in our culture? Next time you don’t feel like it, consider what this article has to say about how to combat it.
- One of the most important things a parent can do is shape the identity of their child. Who they are (and who they THINK they are) really, really, really matters. And we shape their personalities both intentionally and accidentally. Here is a great article about shaping the identity of your child as it relates to their gender.
- 4 goals to pursue in parenting. Very much worth the read.