The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- With the recent “coming out” of Miley Cyrus into the sexed-up cultural scene, there’s a very natural backlash from Christians about where “true beauty” lies. I get that and I agree with that. HOWEVER, let’s not cast out the role that beauty plays in life… God has a lot to say about it.
- All creation shows the glory of God, and we as His creation often mimic what He’s already done. Here’s a great example – insects with anatomy that resembles “gears” – but it’s really that the gears resemble the insect’s biology (God did that).
- Over at my other blog, I have a weekly set of “Conversation Starters for Couples” that will help your marriage communication move to the next level. Wanna know more? Go here.
- And here are six questions from Justin and Tricia Davis that you can ask your spouse to help your marriage grow! BTW, Justin and Trisha have an amazing story… you can hear my interview of them here.
- The human face of a public shooting. Here’s the story of one of the men who died.