The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Some pictures of the devastation from the Colorado flooding. Pretty amazing for Colorado.
- If you are a parent and your children have trusted in Christ… you may not be seeing them for who they really are.
- Did you know that bad moods lead to procrastination? Makes sense… my friend Loren writes about it.
- Maybe this is an odd thing to post, but it has to do with justice for “the least of these.” The issue is prison rape.
- Tim Keller gives some insight on the issue of true justice. He writes, ”
Most people think of “wickedness” as disobeying the Ten Commandments, as actively breaking the law by lying or committing adultery. And those things are, of course, wicked! But lying and adultery are best understood as the visible tip of the iceberg of wickedness.
Below the surface, less visible but no less wicked, are things like not feeding the poor when we have the power to do so, or taking so much income out of the business we own that our employees are paid poorly, or shoveling snow from our own driveway without even thinking to do the same for our elderly neighbors. In all these ways we disadvantage others by advantaging ourselves.” Read more here.