The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Exhortation and correction are difficult topics in the modern, western church. We’re too busy trying to bolster our self-esteem to take anyone’s admonition. But what if (I know, it’s a big if) you wanted to be good at giving and receiving correction… you know, to be kinda biblical. Here’s a great article on the subject.
- Here’s 20 tips for personal devotions in the digital age (is that what we’re living in?)…
- I’ve always been drawn to whole-hearted commitment to Christ, but have difficulty staying on track because of my own fickleness. Here’s a good blog about loving God with your everything.
- Shame can be a great motivator, but a terrible companion. It plays its part in getting us to repentance, which is not the same thing as being ashamed.
- And this is just for fun… a video I have to listen to now and again just for the laugh. Make sure you listen to the whole thing… and let me know in the comments which version is your favorite. I present to you… “These are Not My Pants”