The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Can you stomach the idea of legalizing “murder for hire?” It sounds appalling, I know. But this article makes a powerful, powerful point in favor (or is it?).
- Here’s a great reminder – 18 things I won’t regret doing with my kids.
- Here is yet another study that shows that whether or not Mom and Dad are married, makes a difference in the lives of the kids… and this is NOT talking about same sex “marriages.”
- I’m very, very encouraged and intrigued by this series that profiles famous philanthropists, and ties their generosity into their Christian faith. This article is about R.G. LuTorneau.
- Is “venting” really such a healthy practice? Is it even something Christians should do at all? It sounds pretty harmless, but is it?