The best or worst or slightly interesting of the web over the last week (from my humble perspective)
- Here is a challenge to parents – can you say that your kids believe that YOU are wiser and safer than the internet when it comes to having their difficult/shameful questions answered?
- Another great post by the same author – 18 things I will not regret doing with my wife.
- Daring to run hard after Christ is worth every agonizing step, says Lisa. Do you believe that?
- Initiating or declining sex, within marriage, is as awkward after 20 years as it was in the first year (sometimes, at least). This articles is helpful… truly.
- The 50 greatest breakthroughs since the wheel. Wow, quite a thought-provoking list.